Female Pelvic Medicine (2018 SVL)
Free for members! Enhance your surgical knowledge with the 2018 Surgical Video Library, featuring more than 140 surgical videos presented at AUA2018.
Featuring videos in the following topic areas:
- Adrenal, Testis, UTUC Oncology and More
- Bladder Oncology and Diversion
- BPH, Male Voiding Dysfunction, and Transplantation
- ED, Infertility and Male Incontinence
- Female Pelvic Medicine
- Imaging Based Techniques and Uroradiology
- Pediatric Urology
- Prostate and Renal Oncology II
- Reconstruction - Lower Urinary Tract
- Reconstruction - Upper Urinary Tract
- Renal Oncology I
- Urolithiasis and Endourology
NOTE: This activity is a non-CME resource. CME is not awarded for this activity.
If you would like to claim credit for AUA2018, go to http://www.aua2018.org/attendee-info/cme-credits-and-policies . From this page, you can claim CME, print your transcript, or print your Certificate of Attendance.
Annual meeting credits will not be available on your AUAUniversity transcript until September 2018.