Theater 3 Recordings (NON-CME)
AUA Live is a virtual meeting and will include 65 sessions with over 165 speakers, panelists and moderators. Vendors have been selected to schedule and record the sessions in advance and provide the platform for AUA Live. The “live” component will consist of moderators responsible for responding to the Live Chat feedback and questions.
The American Urological Association would like to thank the following companies for providing independent educational grants in support of AUA Live:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Lumenis, Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Photocure Inc.
- PROCEPT BioRobotics
- Sanofi Genzyme
- Zhuhai Pusen Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants)
At the conclusion of the AUA Live program, participants will be able to:
- Describe recent developments in the medical and surgical management of urology patients.
- Identify new technologies for the treatment of urologic conditions.
- Integrate the latest guidelines on the management of urological diseases into their practice.