Self-Assessment Study Program SASP (2013) Credit
Why is the SASP the AUA's most popular study tool for exam preparation?
Constructed in the same style as the AUA and ABU's multiple-choice examinations—and offered in three convenient formats to meet your unique study preference—SASP is the AUA's most popular study tool for exam preparation. SASP provides participants their scores, the average scores of their peers, and access to answer commentary and scientific references, allowing participants to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses in various clinical areas and enrich their learning experience. Also, it is important to note that 20 – 30 percent of the content of the ABU Recertification Examination comes directly from SASP!
Offering up to 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, the SASP also helps to fulfill the CME requirements mandated by the ABU Maintenance of Certification (MOC)© process
- Board Candidates
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
After completing this activity, learners will be able to:
- Assess their knowledge of urology
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge base of urology
- Apply increased knowledge to improve the quality of patient care
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses in urology upon review of their personalized participant profile
- Develop a personalized study program to improve their foundation of knowledge
- Discuss core knowledge of urology necessary for the ABU's Qualifying and Recertification Examinations
Accreditation: The American Urological Association (AUA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The AUA takes responsibility for the content, quality, and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
Credit Designation Statement: The American Urological Association designates this educational activity for a maximum of 20.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Each physician should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Original Release Date: January 2013
Expiration Date: December 2016
Estimated time for study, test completion, and reference reading for each SASP is 20 hours.
- 20.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 20.00 Non-Physician Participation