CUC (2022): Retzius-Sparing versus Standard Robot-Assisted Radical Prostatectomy: A Comparative Prospective Study of Nearly 500 Patients
PREVIEW ARTICLE BEFORE SELECTION
Each Diplomate may only select eight articles. Please review prior to making your final selection.
- The Diplomate may only attempt each assessment one time. The AUA will not re-set the assessment if the 80% passing rate is not met.
- Diplomates will have until October 31, 2022 to complete the activity.
After completing this activity, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an increased knowledge base of urology.
- Apply increased knowledge to improve the quality of patient care.
EDUCATION COUNCIL DISCLOSURES
COI REVIEW WORK GROUP DISCLOSURES
LIFE LONG LEARNING WORK GROUP DISCLOSURES
AUA Office of Education Staff has nothing to disclose.
All relevant financial relationships have been mitigated.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Non-Physician Participation