AUA Masterclass Webinar: Incontinence after Prostate Treatment: AUA/SUFU Guideline (2019)
AUA is pleased to bring this FREE non-cme online educational webinar to the global urologic community. This 60-minute webinar will cover Incontinence after Prostate Treatment: AUA/SUFU Guideline.
Dr. Ann Gormley is joined by expert faculties Drs. Jaspreet Sandhu and John T. Stoffel for an exciting program featuring didactic lectures and case discussions.
Specific topics include:
- Lecture: Rationale, Patient Population, and Guideline Sections
- Case Discussions:
- Mild Post-Prostatectomy Incontinence
- Stress Incontinence after Radical Prostatectomy and Adjuvant or Salvage Radiation Therapy
- Incontinence in the Post-TURP patient
- Recurrent incontinence with sling following salvage radiation therapy
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter Failure
This educational series is supported by an independent educational grant from Pfizer Inc.
Click Below to View the Webinar:
Please take a moment to provide your feedback and complete the following course evaluation: Complete Survey
E. Ann Gormley, MD
Jaspreet S. Sandhu, MD
John T. Stoffel, MD
NOTE: This activity is a non-CME resource. CME is not awarded for this activity.