AUAUniversity Podcast Series: Episode No. 227
Advances in ADT Part II: A Guide for Urologists
CME Available: https://auau.auanet.org/node/39385
After participating in this educational activity, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize and characterize different disease states for advance prostate cancer including M0 HSPC, M1 HSPC, M0 CRPC, and M1 CRPC.
2. Discuss the role of a multidisciplinary shared team approach for the diagnosis and management of advanced prostate cancer.
3. Facilitate discussions with patients and caregivers regarding treatment intensification for advanced prostate cancer.
4. Identify the role of combination therapy with ADT and additional systemic therapy to yield optimal survival outcomes for metastatic prostate cancer.
5. Differentiate mechanisms of action and side effects when ADT is delivered via GnRH agonists vs. antagonists.
Independent educational grant support provided by:
Myovant Sciences LTD