AUAUniversity Podcast Series: Episode No. 226
Incorporating the AUA/SUO Guideline on Advanced Prostate Cancer into Practice
CME Available: https://auau.auanet.org/node/39292
After participating in this educational activity, participants will be able to:
1. Cite recommendations within the newly amended AUA/SUO Advanced Prostate Cancer Guideline.
2. Assess the impact of newly approved agents on the management of men with Advanced Prostate Cancer.
3. Define M0 CRPC and the treatment options.
4. Identify clinically meaningful endpoints in clinical trials of patients with M0 CRPC.
5. Describe gaps in the knowledge for treatment and sequencing of agents in the management of CRPC.
6. Discuss treatment intensification in mHSPC.
7. Discuss challenges in incorporating AUA/SUO Advanced Prostate Cancer Guideline and management of advanced mHSPC and CRPC into community practice.
This educational series is supported by independent educational grants from:
- Astellas and Pfizer, Inc.
- Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer, Inc.