AUAUniversity Podcast Series: Episode No. 196
Advances in ADT: A Guide for Urologists and APPs
CME Available: https://auau.auanet.org/node/37866
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Identify and treat a patient with new diagnosed M1 prostate cancer with ADT plus be able to offer additional therapies that extend survival.
2. Analyze the risks and benefits of treatment for M1 HSPC, MO CRPC, and M1 CRPC.
3. Differentiate the clinical significance of GnRH agonists vs. GnRH antagonists and newer treatments that complement these options.
4. Identify opportunities for shared care and team-based approaches of patients with advanced prostate cancer.
5. Facilitate discussions with patients and caregivers regarding ADT and advanced prostate cancer treatment.
Independent educational grant support provided by:
Myovant Sciences LTD