AUAUniversity Podcast Series: Episode No. 158
AUA2022: Contemporary Pharmacotherapy for OAB 2022
CME Available: auau.auanet.org/node/36028
- At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the similarities and differences between the various oral pharmacotherapies for OAB.
- Review the principles of physiology and pharmacotherapy for currently available agents, including the antimuscarinics and beta-3 agonists and combination therapy.
- Explain the importance of setting proper patient expectations regarding treatment of OAB and the potential need for sequential and even additive therapies.
- Analyze the clinical (and theoretical) advantages and limitations of currently available agents.
- Discuss potential future pharmacological pathways and therapies for OAB.