AUAUniversity Podcast Series: Episode No. 153
AUA2022: Diversity Equity and Inclusion in Urology: What Do We Need to Know?
CME Available: auau.auanet.org/node/35746
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the different forms of racism and, more importantly, identify their own subconscious personal bias.
2. Identify the impact of race on medical education, research and clinical care.
3. Identify how DEI initiatives can positively impact the practice of urology.
4. Examine innovative methodologies employed to increase the numbers of underrepresented groups in urology.
5. Participate in activities to encourage and support individualism among urology team members.
Support provided by independent educational grants from:
Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC
Merck & Co., Inc.