AUAUniversity Podcast Series: Episode No. 151
Live from AUA2022: Highlights in BPH
CME Available: auau.auanet.org/node/35793
Course Director: Amy Krambeck, MD
Faculty: Dean Elterman, MD; Steven Kaplan, MD; Lori Lerner, MD
This educational activity is supported by independent educational grants from:
Olympus Corporation of the Americas
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
1. Identify the role of diagnostic testing in making the accurate diagnosis of mLUTS using the new benign BPH guidelines.
2. Recognize the various agents available to treat mLUTS.
3. Describe the indications for the various ablative BPH procedures.
4. Illustrate the impact of current therapeutic strategies on both voiding and sexual dysfunction.
5. Identify the role of the AUA guidelines for BPH for the surgical and medical management of BPH.