AUAUniversity Podcast Series: Episode No. 114
Live from AUA2021: Highlights in Advanced Prostate Cancer (2021)
CME Available: auau.auanet.org/node/33093
At the conclusion of the activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe recent developments in the medical management of advanced prostate cancer.
- Identify the active agents and their mechanism of action in the management of mHSPC, nmCRPC and mCRPC.
- Discuss clinical investigations in the treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
- Analyze the risks and benefits of treatment for advanced prostate cancer.
- Identify the criteria for genetic and genomic testing and utilize the results to improve outcomes among patients with advanced prostate cancer.
This educational activity is supported by independent educational grants from Astellas, AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, Inc.
Course Director: Stephen Boorjian, MD
Faculty: Adam Kibel, MD
Stacy Loeb, MD, PHD, MSC
Evan Yu, MD