To encourage consistent, high quality, evidence-based treatment of patients, the AUA has developed a series of podcast episodes designed to improve the ability of the urologist to care for patients with prostate, bladder and kidney cancers. These activities are designed to increase the clinician’s competence in the application of new and emerging treatment options, including their mechanism of action and associated side effects.
Based on the documented need for additional education in prostate cancer, bladder cancer, and renal cell carcinoma, the AUA will identify expert faculty to engage in a series of eight interactive interview-style episodes. This expert exchange delivered via podcast is designed to address very specific learning opportunities and reach urologists in an easy, flexible way with smaller, targeted updates.
The 8 topic-specific podcasts will focus on the following:
- Advanced Prostate Cancer: AUA/ASTRO/SUO Guideline Update
- Evolving Landscape of Androgen Deprivation Therapy in Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Identification and Management of Comorbid Conditions in the Patient with Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Novel Imaging for High Risk Prostate Cancer
- Advances in Immuno-Oncology in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Management of Advanced Kidney Cancer: A Guide to Targeted Agents and Immunotherapies
- Peer-Reviewed Guidance on How to Recognize and Manage Immune-Related Adverse Events & Toxicities
- How to Safely and Properly Administer Immunotherapies
CME Available: https://auau.auanet.org/node/33468
This educational series is supported by independent educational grants from:
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Pfizer, Inc.