- Core/General Urology
- Oncology, Urinary Diversion and Adrenal
- Calculus, Laparoscopy-Robotics and Upper Track Obstruction
- Impotence, Infertility and Andrology
- Neurogenic Bladder, Voiding Dysfunction, Female Urology, BPH and Urethral Stricture
- Basic Sciences/Physiology/Research
- Clinical Guidelines
- Female Urology
- Health Policy
- Oncology: Adrenal/Kidney
- Oncology: Bladder/Urothelium/Urethra
- Oncology: Prostate
- Oncology: Testis/Penis
- Practice Management
- Sexual Function/Infertility
- Transplantation/Vascular Surgery
- Voiding Dysfunction
Welcome to the new AUAUniversity
The new AUAUniversity offers you and your team year-round access to a growing repository of valuable information through live and online educational opportunities.
- Log in has not changed. Use your same username and password. Make sure you log in so you can see your activities or subscriptions.
- All subscriptions (SASP, Update Series and JU Home Study) can also be found under Quick Links. After you have logged in, select the product and then the specific version or volume that you have purchased and you will have immediate access.
- Go to My Account on the top right side of the page or My Activities to find all of your great AUA education and products. We apologize if you have issues with any of your current enrollments. If you do, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of right away.
- All of your CME credits can be found under My Transcripts.
Are you an AUA member? Members get FREE or discounted pricing for all AUAUniversity products. Add to Cart to see your discounted pricing!
NEW! AUA2018 Resources
There is currently no content to view in this section.
|Robotic Urologic Surgery: A Technical Masterclass (2018)||
||$859.00||11/11/2018 - 6:00am to 11/12/2018 - 6:00pm|
|Evidence-Based Clinical Management of Advanced and Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer - Phoenix (2018)||
||$0.00||11/27/2018 - 10:00am to 5:00pm|
|Oral Board Review Course (2019)||$2,025.00||01/25/2019 - 7:00am to 01/26/2019 - 5:00pm|